Promoting Fair play, Fitness and Fun
Please note the closing date for nominations for the following is Saturday 29th June:-
- Selection Committees
- Summer Night Comp Committee
- Marj Groves Service Award
- Club Coaching Awards
- Umpiring Awards
Nominations for committees Click here
What is walking netball?
The modified Netball program will be a slower version of the game; Netball, but at a walking pace. The program will be designed so that anyone can play it regardless of age or fitness level with fun, laughter and camaraderie the focus.
- A player must never have both feet off the ground at once (ie jumping).
- When a player receives the ball, they can take 1-2 steps while in possession before they must pass or shoot.
- A player may keep possession of the ball for up to 4 seconds before they must pass or shoot
- When defending, a player must be 4 feet (1.22 metres) away from the opposition player.
Commencing: Monday 06th May
Time: 7.00pm for approx. 1 hour. We will play 2 games
Dress Code: Comfortable clothes and footwear (BIBS provided)
Cost: $5 per person per night
First time registration is required. Please bring water as there will be no canteen facilities.
Reminder that no dogs, scooters and skateboards are allowed on the grounds on play days.
New laws prohibit smoking on public sports grounds whilst a sporting event is being held. Smoking will not be permitted within 10 metres of netball courts.